- The topic of your post is your choice but it must not be in the sensitive category. However, we do not allow content that violates the Google Publisher Policies, i.e. promotes illegal activities, copyright infringement, counterfeit products, porn/nudity, health issues, malware, click-baits. Also, we do not accept articles with deceptive/misrepresentative, dangerous or derogatory content
- The article can be of any type: introductory, educative, HOW-TO, in-depth analysis, or reporting news. Again, your choice.
- The content of your guest post cannot be promotional or press release. That’s our choice. If your content is promotional or a press release, please contact us.
- No links are allowed inside free guest posts. That’s our choice. If you want to include (do-follow) links, please contact us.
- The text of your guest post should be over 300 words, although this is not a hard limit. Your choice again.
- You may include images of your choice in your guest article. They must be between 800x600px and 1920x1080px max, and be either royalty-free or owned by you.
- Your full name and a short bio are required. A (no-follow) link to your Linkedin or blog/company is allowed, in your ‘author bio’ section. This is for transparency.
There are no other requirements except the above.
How to send us your guest post
Click here(link sends e-mail) to open your e-mail application and send us an email with your guest post. Write the required details (name and short bio) and attach your article in .doc or .odt format.
We will review it and get back to you. Once it is approved, the article will be published and shared with our readers. You may contact us if you have any issues or questions.